R.S. Diaz Ave, corner First St.
First Philippine Industrial Park, Sta. Anastacia
Sto. Tomas, Batangas, 4234
Our Batangas hotel is situated in the municipality of Sto. Tomas, some 60 km from Metro Manila. It stands inside First Philippine Industrial Park (FPIP), a 350-hectare estate that services a growing list of international brands such as Nestle, Brother, Canon, and Citizen. With such a location, SanTomas Suites becomes an ideal base for executives who need to conduct business in the area.
To get here from NAIA or other parts of the metro, drive through South Luzon Expressway (SLEx) towards Lucena and make a right turn at Santo Tomas Exit going to Calamba, Laguna. After about 5 km, turn right at FPIP. SanTomas Suites is on the right side upon entering the gate.
Our hotel in Batangas offers not only all-inclusive comforts but also an address near these places of interest:
- General Miguel Malvar Monument – a landmark dedicated to one of the prominent leaders of the Philippine Revolution
- The Lifestyle Strip – an area that houses myriad commercial establishments like 7-11, Starbucks, Yellow Cab and Figaro
- Golf – Ayala Greenfield Golf and Leisure Club, Mount Malarayat Golf and Country Club, Summit Point Golf and Country Club
- Shopping destinations – SM Calamba, Waltermart Makiling
- Parish and Shrine of St. Padre Pio – a domed church that features a sunroof, it is a popular pilgrimage site for devotees and architecture lovers alike
- Santo Tomas Catholic Church